Portuguese is a considered one of the romance languages and has well over 200 million speakers worldwide. What is most surprising to a lot of people is that the language is considered one of the fastest growing languages in the world. Because Portuguese is the official language of over 5 countries, it is no surprise that the demand for English to Portuguese translation is increasing at an astonishing rate. Large corporations, international law firms, banks and other financial institutions are now tapping into the Portuguese-speaking countries because of the valuable economic opportunities that are available.
Consider this: Portuguese is the official language of Brazil. The economic power of Brazil is remarkable and should not be ignored. It has the largest economy in Latin America and is the 10th largest economy in the world in terms of market exchange rates. Within the past few years, Brazil is seeing growth in all business sectors despite the global economic problems facing many countries. So why is English to Portuguese translation so significant? The answer is simple: countries that have Portuguese as their official language are growing both in terms of economic power and in terms of outside business investments. With the increasing demand for English to Portuguese translation, it is crucial to find a translation company who has the experience and background in providing accurate English to Portuguese translation. TranslationLeague, the leader in English to Portuguese translation, is the company of choice among many companies throughout the world.
Receive a quote today!
English to Portuguese Translation – Finding the Right Translation Company for You
Before you make the investment in hiring an English to Portuguese translation company, there are a number of things to consider. First, do your research. Determine whether the company employs translators that specialize in the subject areas that you require.
- For instance, if you need English to Portuguese translation for legal documents or engineering manuals, make sure the translators have the background experience in the disciplines of the law and engineering.
- Second, inquire whether the company has a Quality Assurance Program to ensure your translation requirements are met in a reliable and efficient manner.
- Third, make sure the translation company offers a confidentiality guarantee. As with many business and legal matters, it is essential to have your confidential information protected.
- Fourth, look at the length of time the English to Portuguese translation company has been in business – be wary of any translation company that has been in business for less than 5 years.
- Finally, look to see if the company has a high client retention rate.
TranslationLeague – Nothing Short of Quality and Reliability
Since 1998, TranslationLeague has been providing quality English to Portuguese translation for hundreds of satisfied clients. With a dedicated team of translators, interpreters, proofreaders and project managers, you can rest assured that your English to Portuguese translation needs will be met with the utmost care and commitment. Known for its experts and friendly staff, TranslationLeague should be the company of choice for you. If quality and reliability are important to you or your company, consider TranslationLeague.
Looking for certified / legal translations? Learn more about our legal English to Portuguese Translations